- Product Reviews
- Protec Locking Principle
he Abloy Protec2 PL350 Padlock is constructed of chrome plated hardened steel. The shackle is 1/2" is case hardened boron steel. All Abloy padlocks use rotating wafer discs instead of pins, this increases security and also resistance to weather and other environmental conditions.
- Chrome plated hardened steelconstruction
- Case hardened boron steel shackle 1/2" diameter
- Can be Keyed Alike or Keyed Different
- Available in one inch or two inch shackles
- Great for high security applications where extreme attack resistance is needed
- 2.13/16" (72mm wide) x 2.25" (57mm) tall x 1-3/16" (30mm) Thick
To Increase security and Key Control...Keys are sold separately.
After you add this padlock to your Cart, you will have the opportunity to purchase Keys.
ABLOY® PROTEC2 keys are cut on two different radii, disks are blocked at their position after a quarter turn by the return bars. Return bars also scramble the disks during key exit and hold disks at position to prevent picking and false opening. Disc Steering System guides the key into the lock with no resistance for less key wear. Patented and highly restricted, ABLOY® PROTEC2 has over 1 billion useable combinations, no code is ever repeated. ABLOY® PROTEC2 has also proven to have an incredible resistance to physical attack and environmental situations, while being pick proof and bump proof.