- Lock Cylinder Info
- Padlock Measurements
- Product Reviews
The Cobra Lock® FLEX Padlock® is made of hardened steel and has a user changeable shackle. It comes standard with the Cobra 7 lock cylinder and is upgradable to either Medeco or Abloy lock cylinders.
- This Padlock is protected by a U.S. Patent
- Hardened steel padlock body
- Hardened steel shackle (extreme cut resistance)
- Double ball locking (extreme pulling and prying resistance)
- One or two inch shackle (shackle is user changeable)
- Comes standard with the Cobra 7 Lock Cylinder (2 keys per lock)
- Upgradable to the Medeco lock cylinder which increases the security level to High Security (Keys are an extra cost)
- Upgradable to the Abloy Century Lock Cylinder which increases environmental protection (Keys are an extra cost)
- These padlocks can be keyed alike or keyed different (We DO NOT charge extra for Keyed Alike)
See Lock Measurement Tab for padlock sizes
This Lock Includes 2 Keys per Lock....We DO NOT charge extra for Keyed Alike Padlocks
This Video will show you how to install you lock cylinder.
The Cobra 7 Lock Cylinder is a higher security replacement cylinder for the traditional tubular locks, by using our patented 7-sided design we can increase the security of traditional locks. We add an anti-drill dimple to provide drill protection.
- 7- sided lock front and key for added security
- Anti-drill dimple on the lock front for drill protection
- Dead bolt locking system
- Patented Protection
The Medeco Lock Cylinder is a high security lock with patented key protection. Its UL approved design helps to protect against physical attacks such as drilling and cutting. This lock is virtually pick proof due to the precise interaction between the lock cylinder and the key.
- Key Control protects against unauthorized key duplication
- UL approved design
- Virtually pick proof with extensive keying capabilities
The Abloy Lock Cylinder is a high security lock with patented protection. The shell, face and locking bolt are all made of steel to provide exceptional drilling protection. This lock uses "Rotating Discs" instead of pins which gives it a very high resistance to environmental conditions such as rain and snow.
- Steel shell, face and locking bolt
- High drill protection
- Very high resistance to rain, snow and other environmental conditions