- Specs & Dimensions
- Product Reviews
The PL100A-IC SFIC Padlock offers superior security; is precision CNC machined in the USA for quality and dependability; and works with your 5, 6, and 7 pin small format interchangeable cores. The solid body 100A-IC is machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, anodized in one of ten available colors, resistant to corrosive environments, and ideal for marine applications.
The 100A-IC comes ready to install any SFIC cylinder and features a non-key retaining brass actuator and dual locking stainless steel ball bearings. With our design, PACLOCK significantly reduces the ability for the lock to be shimmed and pulled. PACLOCK provides a key retaining option to ensure your padlock gets locked.
The 100A-IC comes standard with a 1-3/16” hardened steel shackle. With PACLOCK’s quick change shackles, you can easily adapt your padlock to any application with just a turn of a wrench. Change the shackle height or type to meet your needs. Take advantage of PACLOCK’s multiple shackle options.
Note: The SFIC lock cylinder is not included with this padlock and should be purchased separately.
- Compatible with SFIC (small format interchangeable core) cylinders from Medeco®, Falcon®, Best®, Arrow®, and more
- Available in 10 anodized colors
- Stainless steel shackle spring, screws, and ball bearings
- Dual bar bearings
- Bypass and shim proof
- Solid brass actuator
- Quick change shackle
- Cylinder not included
- Keys included: 0
- Country of origin: USA
- BAA/TAA compliant
- Your Logo, Your Locks™ custom laser engraving and hard stamping
- Body material: 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Body width: 1-3/4″
- Shackle material: Hardened Steel
- Shackle diameter: 5/16″
- Shackle height (closed): 1-3/16″, 2″, 3″
- Shackle spread (inside): 25/32″
- Cylinder: SFIC compatible