- Specs & Dimensions
- Product Reviews
The PL-KiK-2170 Hockey Puck-Style Padlock offers superior security; is precision CNC machined in the USA for quality and dependability; and works with your key-in-knob and key-in-lever cores. The KiK-2170 has a flat-back without holes to fit shrouded Hasps, including PACLOCK’s 1/4” steel PL770 and PL775. The solid body KiK-2170 is machined from hardened steel, electroless nickel plated for extreme toughness, and resistant to the environment.
The KiK-2170’s hidden shackle design protects your lock from direct access by bolt cutters and hacksaws. With only one moving part, the KiK-2170 lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function.
- Compatible with KiK/KiL cylinders from Abloy®, ASSA®, Ilco/Lori®, Medeco®, Sargent®, and Schlage®
- Bolt cutter proof
- Flat back design w/o mounting holes
- Solid hardened steel body
- Cylinder not included
- Keys included: 0
- Country of origin: USA
- BAA/TAA compliant
- U.S. Patented: 8,978,426
Note: Lock Cylinders are sold separately.
- Body material: hardened steel
- Body width: 2-7/8″
- Shackle material: Steel
- Shackle diameter: 13/32″
- Cylinder: Abloy®, ASSA®, Ilco/Lori®, Medeco®, Sargent®, and Schlage® KiK/KiL compatible